What is Civil Mediation?
Civil mediation is the process where an impartial professionally trained mediator facilitates negotiation between the parties who are in dispute. It is an effective form of alternative dispute resolution and has a high success rate.
At Wright Mediation our civil mediation is flexible, fast and the most cost-effective way of reaching settlement than entering court or legal proceedings. Civil mediation can be over in as little as half a day or could take multiple sessions depending on the complexity of the dispute. In most cases mediations are completed within one day.
Civil mediation allows for all those in dispute to be in the same room at the same time with a mediator that will ensure all parties have their say. At Wright Mediation, our mediators will support and guide the parties throughout the mediation process to reach a resolution to their dispute.
This is to ensure the process is fair to all.
We cover many topics within civil mediation including:
- - Neighbourhood/community disputes
- - Landlord and tenant
- - Boundary disputes
- - Property, land, and real estate
- - Discrimination
- - Contractual and consumer
- - Partnership and shareholder
- - Professional negligence
- - Personal injury and clinical negligence
- - Slander
- - Small claims
- - Pensions and life assurance
- - Inheritance, wills, and probate
- - Human rights
- - Regulatory and public sector
- - Financial services and banking
- - Insurance and reinsurance
- - Disability
- - Transportation disputes
- - Intellectual property
- - Commercial and business